Sunday, May 1, 2011

Problems With Harddrive Recorders

Poems of Miguel Hernandez among lights Gallows (I) cleaned


Poem Son Of Light And Shadow of Miguel Hernandez

Yesterday, just when it expired a day ago, I made these pictures of some of street lamps illuminated every night Gallows, then I thought of this poem by Miguel Hernandez as the accompanying letter, are my humble really good photos which accompany this beautifully laid great poem writer.


(Son of the shadows)

're the night, my wife: the night at the moment
most of its power lunar and feminine. You
midnight: the shadow highlight
where the dream ends where love ends.

Forged by day, my heart burns
takes great where you want to tread the sun,
with strong momentum, with a supreme light,
top of the mountains and sunsets.

I will on your body when you throw
night
its greedy desire for magnet and power.
An astral feverish feeling overwhelms me,
burns my bones with a shudder.


The night air mess up your breasts,
and disorder and dumps the bodies in their bout.
Like a mad storm beds, couples
eclipses, makes a single block.

The night has turned a deaf fire flame
minerals and dark strokes.
And some shade late
like the souls of the wells and wine spread.

and shade the nest is closed, incandescent,
placed on the visible blindness who loves
causes and close embrace blindly
and collects in their burrows as the light pours


Shadow calls beings requires that they interlock,
kisses the constellations of lightning long, mouths
raging, beaten, that atenacen,
lullabies that make silent music of their lethargy.

asks that we let you and me on the blanket,
you and me on the moon, you and me about life.
Ask us burn you and I melted in the throat,
with the whole sky, the earth trembling.

The child is in the shadow that builds stars,
love, marrow, moon, clear darkness.
springs from its sloth and its holes,
and its lonely down cities.


The child is in the shadow of the shadow has stocked
and their origin infuse stars seeding,
milk juice, a flow of warm heartbeat
has to force your bones to sleep and the female.

is the shadow moving astronomical forces,
is tending her starry shade shade, turning
and making bridal couples.
You're the night, my wife. I am noon.


continue .....

Photos: Photo Gallery Pedro Alfonso

0 comments:

Post a Comment