Friday, May 13, 2011

Male Flixx Free Coupon

In Round

Gallows In a place where the most common sound until recently was the slow but continuous sound of running water of the pylon there existing today without the beat of the water, and hammering on the anvil in the forge of Fidel, This scene occurs.



One moment, characters, a topic of conversation is more than enough to enjoy this sunny afternoon in April.
These moments mean a lot to me. Here he played in my youth and was happy and now I feel close to these people so dear, who also played and ran these places during his childhood.


There is something that attracts me to this town and that makes me happy. When I sit and watch these houses and the streets with the Rock of background I feel at peace. Here I find the tranquility that I find it hard to find sometimes in other places.


This town has much to do with my roots, my four grandparents were cadalseƱos, and therefore are very important people I talk to and meet here. I can not miss those moments of sitting in lectures and anecdotes anywhere with my neighbors and friends. And this is one of those great moments where the words flow almost without realizing it, then get the laughs and memories about an old and beloved picture of Saint Anthony schools with that beloved teacher of all was Don Enrique.


Identifying young students, many grandparents today, it costs nothing and less when Irene comes to us with his fingers as if to caress will names one by one their names, their parents and even some pieces of their lives.


Thank you Jesus for the picture and you Celito, Vitor, Antonio, Daniel, Aniceto and Irene for sharing with me this memento so simple yet so full of love and need in our lives.

Sliding

Zorro.

Note: Photo will follow shortly with Enrique students in schools in San Antonio.

Photo Gallery Pedro Alfonso

0 comments:

Post a Comment